Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gone to the Dogs.....

It was a busy night here at the Ark!  IV pumps going, radiograph machine working, humans back and forth talking about treatments and dogs eating people food?  OK now that caught my ear.....I LOVE PEOPLE FOOD!  Ok I did until I heard what it can do to dogs!  Who knew that people food can cause a severe and very painful condition in dogs called pancreatitis.  It makes dogs vomit and painful and most dogs have to be in the hospital for many days!  Some dogs can even have life long problems after having this disease.  I tried to listen as much as I could but to tell you the truth I just buried myself in my bed tried to act like I was asleep.  The humans here love to talk.....trust me....so if you ever want to know anything about pancreatitis, call here!!!  A human will talk to you or your human:) I would but my blue tooth is out.
TTYL
The Queen

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    i would like to thank you for sniffing your way over to my bloggy. my mommy knows about pancreatitis so we have never been allowed to even try the human food. the closest we get is a table spoon of plain yogurt once a week and tiny little pieces of boiled chicken for when we are being taught obedience.

    Were sure glad our mommy is strict about what we eat!


    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

    Coco The Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your mommy is very smart! Yogurt is very good for our GI tract! Keeps the good bacteria in:) You hang in there Coco! From one diva to another:)

    ReplyDelete