Friday, February 19, 2010

Snowbanks! Love them!!!

So I was dreaming about winning the Gold in the Halfpipe.......Then I realized it was one of the humans talking not about me winning gold but Shaun White and his killer Mc Twist winning the gold!  So that inspired me to head out to the biggest snowbank with my dear human friend Colleen.  I take her for walks many times a day!  She loves it.  I was jumping in those banks, it was crazy.  I could not believe Colleen did not join me?  I miss Tupelo....thought I saw her the other day...but it was another White Pom named Sadie:)  She was pretty cool!  OK sorry about that I just miss that barking hot mess.  Gotta go....looks like Colleen has to go out, she is carrying her leash :)
TTYL
Yushay

1 comment:

  1. We all miss Tupelo Honey we need her to work her K9-5

    ReplyDelete