Monday, February 8, 2010

Will you be my valentine?

Oh who will be my valentine?  I am sweet and I look good!  I am single and love long walks in the snow.  Oh and chocolate.......mmmmmmmm give me those kisses :) What???? WHAT ?????? Did they just say no chocolate for dogs?  One of the human medical official like person just said to a human owner," and make sure to keep all your valentine chocolate candy locked up, it can make dogs very sick, even die."  Ok so now i am freaking out!  So I guess that we pooches cannot process chocolate.....the darker the worse.  So like milk chocolate is the least toxic and bitter dark bakers chocolate is the worst.  OK so all you single dogs out there send me diamonds and flowers....Skip the chocolate!  It is not good for my figure anyway.
TTYL
Your Valentine:)
Yushay

No comments:

Post a Comment