Saturday, January 30, 2010

I've Got A Blog! I've Got A Blog!

Konnichiwa!!!

My name is Yushay and this is my first post in what I hope will be a really cool blog! The reason I said hi in Japanese is because I am a Pekingese/Japanese Chin mix. Oh yeah...and I'm a dog, in case you haven't seen my pic yet. I'm still figuring out the keyboard here too. Sometimes my paw hits more than one key at a time. Frustrating, but you get used to it.

Anyway, I spend a lot of time at Noah's Ark Veterinary Hospital, , a 24/7 emergency pet hospital in Dublin, Ohio. Dublin is in the central part of Ohio northwest of Columbus, and is a really awesome place to live. There are golf courses everyplace you look! My owner is Renee, a really neat lady who has been working with rescue animals for more than 30 years. She and her friends saved my life. No lie!

I also want to give a shout out to all the great vet docs and techs here at Yushay's....er, I mean, Noah's Ark. Heh....(wishful thinking). They are great!

I hope Yushay's Ark will be a journal of life here and the stuff I see, the funnier (and more serious) things that happen in a vet hospital, dealing with humans, my favorite napping positions, pet adoption and rescue stories, and more. Come by anytime! If I'm sleeping, give me a wide berth!

Yawwwwnnnnnn.....okay, off to get a biscuit and grab a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment