Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Pretty Picture Taken For Noah's Ark Grand Opening

Have had a nice warm morning. MMMMmmmm....my pillow under the vet tech station is a pretty comfortable place!

Two guys were in yesterday taking my picture. One tried to get me to smile, get me to perk up, another whistled to get my attention. I just gave them a look. "Don't you see I'm not going to move for you?" I wanted to ask them. I haven't seen the results yet.

They were here doing some work leading up to Noah's Ark Veterinary Hospital's Grand Opening celebration that starts on February 8 and concludes two weeks from today on Valentine's Day, February 14. Click on the NAVH website and check out the schedule of events. The Dublin Police Department will be doing demonstrations with its K-9 unit, there are going to be discussions about new puppies and new kittens, and what to expect when you bring them home.

Even info on how to choose a pet. If you ask me, it would be awesome if we animals could pick who we want to go home with. But then I've got a reputation of being kind of aloof, kind of indifferent. Sure, give me a warm lap and someone petting me and I'm pretty content. But I won't get off my pillow for just anyone! LOL

Oh, off to get a biscuit and some nap time........

No comments:

Post a Comment