Friday, February 5, 2010

boy!!! My mouth is sore!!! But I needed it!

So today.....not so great.  I needed a dental and I knew it but who likes going to the dentist?  I do feel much better:)  The humans were telling me how important dental care is for us canines and felines too!  Who knew that our hearts, kidneys and other body systems could turn bad if our teeth were not healthy?  I thought it was all about that killer smile but it turns out it is so much more than that.  I need to head off to bed.  My pain medications are working and I am going to dream about that perfect dog bone!

PS Did I mention February is National Dental Health Month!

2 comments:

  1. Yushay,
    I am hoping you are feeling better after your procedure, I know they are taking VERY good care of you :-) I can't wait to see you again... and I thought you were pretty before you got those pearly whites shined!
    Woof!
    Cortez the Killa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you very much! When are you back in town?

    ReplyDelete