Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yoda finds a home!

Well it has been a great day here at the Ark!  My friend Yoda went home with his new humans!  He told me that he is so excited!  He knows that he will be able to roll in sun spots and dream about sun spots and then sit in some sun spots again.  He is so deep!  That is why I dig him.

The rest of his gang is hanging in there!  They know that they are safe here!  Miss Renee will never let an animal down!  And speaking of down.....the volume is down today because a certain, shall we say out spoken Pomeranian is not here today!  She called in today and said she needs a break from her k9-to 5 life.  I think she just went shopping.  I hope she remembers my size!

I will check in later with everyone.  I need to take a nap.  I think my bed has been cleaned and there is a biscuit there!

No comments:

Post a Comment