Monday, February 1, 2010

Hurdles? Barriers? Miss Renee Knows None

Around 4am or so this morning I was playin' on the computer and found this image.



It reminds me of Miss Renee, the woman who owns Noah's Ark Veterinary Hospital where I hang out. I'm going to write more about her later, but she is, in a word, AWESOME.

She is someone who doesn't know the meaning of the words "can't, or "no." While humans can let themselves get bogged down in red tape and then nothing gets done, whether it to be to help animals in trouble, or even people, Miss Renee knows how to find answers, cut through the bureaucracy, and get things done.

This illustration IS Miss Renee! Later, when I'm not so hungry and ready for a morning nap, I'll fill you in on what I mean. Where's my biscuit......?

No comments:

Post a Comment