Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Morning Snow; Less Than A Week To Go

Its snowing here this morning. A light snow but covering enough that it looks as white outside as this blog author's beautiful, luxurient, silky fur covering.

I've taken my morning walk through the building. Quiet for now, but it will get busy, for sure. There's also a lot of activity, excitement and anxiety among the humans as we all prepare for the Grand Opening celebration of Noah's Ark. Day 1 is less than a week away!

There are a lot of places that call themselves "animal hospitals" but very few anywhere in the United States that truly are hospitals. This place never closes and we see patients from all over the Central Ohio area day and night. We....yeah I consider myself one of the team also. Just call me Dr. Y!  LOL

Hmmm......I wonder if I can get a white lab coat? Something in an extra, extra, extra, extra, lap dog small?

Yawn......time for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment