Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So Yoda Will Be Quiet...

Yoda bugged me all day yesterday and is being a pest this morning, wondering why I don't have any cat blogs linked to Yushay's Ark. The first reason is, I don't have to! It's my blog! But...sigh....in an effort to get him to shut up, I have added a few.

I think I mentioned earlier that Yoda is this "look at me, everybody loves me, look at me" Himalayan. Everyone fawns over him. He is up for adoption, looking for a good home.Now I gotta tell you he's got some seriously piercing eyes. I think he wears blue contacts.

Anyway, Yoda here you go! Now give it a rest, will ya? Geez......

MMMMMmmmmm......fresh biscuits....mmmmmmmmmm........

1 comment:

  1. Its about time there were some cat blogs! Thanks for adding them Yushay. Not that I don't like dogs. They have their place. Looks like you are in a great place, too.

    I'm in the window watching the snow this morning. Since I can't get out to catch that chipmunk I have been at war with the past year, I am content to enjoy your blog. More cat stories please! Keep up the great writing!

    Best regards,
    Snuggles (aka The Snug Man)

    ReplyDelete